photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

7 December 2014

EMPTY PRODUCTS #1

Today it's time for my first ever empty products rundown. I've collected these over the last couple of months and then when I was planning these December posts I thought I may as well throw this in now!

I like empty posts and knowing if they would be repurchased as that's definitely more likely to convince me to go out and pick it up too. So here is what I've used up recently...




First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads: This was one of those "blogger made me buy it" cases. Caroline Hirons raved them and she is the skincare queen so I picked these up from Feel Unique. They are £20.50 which may seem steep but you get 60 pads which is about 35p a pad so think of it that way. These are exfoliating toner pads and contain Glycolic and Hyaluronic Acid. I use these in my night time routine after cleansing and, along with the Pixi Glow Tonic, I believe they really cleared up my skin and left it feeling super soft.
Would I repurchase? I already have! Even before they ran out. They were on sale on Beauty Bay and I know that I'll be using these for  long time to come.

Pixi Glow Tonic: I won't go on too much about this product as I did a review here recently. I love this stuff! As mentioned above, these products have transformed my skin. It was in such a bad way through a number of reasons but I am so happy with the change from 6 months ago. I use this toner in my morning routine after cleansing.
Would I repurchase? Again, I already have done. Do not want to be without this.

L'Oréal Miss Manga Mascara: I think it shows how long I've had these empties hanging around for as I forgot I'd actually used this... oops. I did actually really enjoy this mascara though. L'Oréal make great mascaras. The wand on the Miss Manga is pretty interesting and it is also bendy to make it easier to coat the whole lash. It definitely gives volume to the lashes but it can get clumpy.
Would I repurchase? Maybe. I'm a bit of a mascara floozy. I usually pick up a different one everytime I run out. I rarely buy the same one twice.

The Body Shop Vitamin C Skin Reviver: I had forgotten I owned this and then I rediscovered it a few weeks back but it turns out there was only a couple uses left in it. This is supposed to just give the skin a much smoother appearance and give it some radiance. I do remember really liking it. I used to use it under makeup as a primer. It kind of has a similar texture to Benefit's Porefessional primer. Sometimes I would wear it on it's own on non makeup days just for a bit of glowy, healthy looking skin,
Would I repurchase? I'm not in any rush to pick it up but I may be tempted come summer time for non makeup days.

Benefit It's Potent! Eye Cream: This was just a sample pot of the eye cream from the skincare range launched by Benefit this year. I've had several samples of this stuff and love it. It's got quite a thick consistency but also feels so cooling. I do genuinely feel like it has brightened the eye area too.
Would I repurchase? Again, I already have! I bought the full size pot recently and I just love it. Also, the packaging is adorable.

Nuxe Reve de Miel Lip Balm: Oh boy do I love this stuff. When it ran out I hadn't had chance to repurchase it and I missed applying it so bad! It's not like a traditional lip balm. It's quite think and waxy(?) in texture but it is so nourishing on the lips! It also stays on for so long. I put this on at night before bed and it's pretty much still there in the morning and my lips feel great. Also, smells a little like chocolate orange!
Would I repurchase? Obviously! And I already have done.

Good Things Bright Eyes Eye Cream: Another eye cream that I actually finished a while ago too. I don't really have much to say about this one. It felt nice to apply but that's about it...
Would I repurchase? No, probably not. Especially now that I have the Benefit one but if you want an affordable eye cream then give it a whirl!

The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm: Just a standard everyday lip balm from The Body Shop's Vitamin E range. I like this. It leaves lips smooth and moisturised ready for lipstick application. It also contains SPF15 so I was very grateful for this on my holiday. Burnt lips are not cool. Also, pretty sure I've never finished one of these type of lip balms before!
Would I repurchase? I'm in no rush too but I would do. Particular for holiday due to the SPF but at the moment I'm loving their Argan Lip Oil far too much...

Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner: My little baby. I love this stuff. I don't think I will ever find the perfect liner but this is probably pretty damn close. The applicator is thin and long which I find easiest for the wing and it lasts all day too.
Would I repurchase? Oh yes! Over and over again. It's cheap as chips too!

Phew! That was a lot of products. Have you tried any of these? Did your opinion differ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.