photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

9 March 2014

OOTD: SPRING IS COMING

Yesterday I went to Manchester with my friends where we went to a World Buffet called Peachy Keens (which was delicious!) and then we headed to the arena to see Jack Whitehall. I think it was about the 5th time I've seen him since 2009 and he was as hilarious as ever.




Dress; Topshop | Boots; Boohoo | Nails; Rimmel x Kate Moss Salon Pro 'Hip Hop'



I recently picked up this dress in Topshop when I was returning a different one. I really like how it's layered with the lacy floral crop top attached. I love jersey dresses. So easy to wear and this can be so easily dressed up or down. I wore my Boohoo boots that are so comfy! I'm really surprised how much so.
I also dug out the bright nail polishes this week and reignited my love for Hip Hop from the Kate Moss collection for Rimmel. It's the perfect coral colour. Would have been even more lovely if where I live wasn't the only place in the country to not have beautiful weather today...

And on my face...



Benefit The POREfessional
L'Oréal True Match Foundation 'Rose Ivory'
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 'Ivory'
Collection Lasting Perfection Conceal 'Fair'
Benefit Browzings 'Dark'
Avon Eyeshadow Primer
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner 'Nude'
Urban Decay Naked 3 'Limit, Nooner, Factory, Blackheart'
Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner
L'Oréal Miss Manga Mascara
NYX Blush 'Taupe'
Revlon Cream Blush 'Charmed Enchantment'
Benefit High Beam
MAC Rebel
Revlon Black Cherry Lipstick

Still completely loving the True Match foundation and I never reach for anything else for my base anymore. For my eyes, again still loving Naked 3, I put Limit all over the lid and went over the majority of it with Nooner. I covered half the lid with Factory and blended it all together before blending a tiny bit of Blackheart on the out corner. This is pretty much my go to look.
On my lips, though not very apparent on photos, I put MAC's Rebel in the centre and Revlon's Black Cherry on the outer corners and smushed my lips together to blend them both with each other.

Also, my fringe is very much in need of a trim...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.