photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

28 March 2014

SEVEN DEADLY SINS TAG

I am blogging today from my bed where I am drowning in snotty tissues (thanks for sharing, Louise. You are welcome) so I thought I'd do something a little different and do the Seven Deadly Sins tag that I found when I stumbled across Victoria's blog (which I got way too into reading!) So, here goes...

1. GREED: What is your most expensive and inexpensive beauty item?

As much as I'd love to be able to buy higher end products sometimes, I just cannot justify it. I think the Urban Decay Naked 3 is the most I've spent on one item. So incredibly worth it too.
As for inexpensive, I have a couple of MUA lipsticks that are brilliant and are only £1!

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with?

GEL EYELINER. I want to love it and get on with it and when I get a new pot I feel like it's the best thing since sliced bread but then I just make a mess everywhere. 

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?

Haha! There's an ELF lipstick I have in the shade Fearless and it smells INCREDIBLE. Like strawberry and it tastes like it a little too. And a massive shout out to Soap & Glory's Sugar Crush Body Wash. If it (probably) wouldn't kill me, I would drink that stuff. The most greatest smell of them all.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect due to laziness?

Do tweezers count? Like because I have a fringe I just think "meh, noone can see my brows so noone needs to know how out of control they are!" and then my fringe gets to a stage where it's too long that it just parts everywhere (currently at this stage). It usually just gets to a point when tweezers won't even save me and I have to head to the Brow Bar.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?

Well obviously, you cannot beat a good, bold red lip! I really love Revlon's matte lipstick in Really Red. And I love MAC's lipsticks. Despite currently only owning two, they make me feel great. Also, ELF's HD Powder is always a great confidence boost. It makes the skin look completely flawless and feel so soft.

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?

Not really beauty related... :') 
It's all about good teeth, beautiful smile and a strong jaw bone!

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?

I'm not very good at receiving gifts. I feel guilty like I don't deserve them. (I know, I'm odd.) HOWEVER, for the sake of the tag, I would be delighted with the likes of a Tom Ford lipstick or a Chanel nail polish.


Hope the little bit of a different post has been okay! Let me know if you do this tag too so I can have a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.