photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

29 October 2012

TRAFFORD CENTRE HAUL

As I mentioned in yesterday's post, today I went to the Trafford Centre in an attempt to find my dress for Christmas/New Year. I'm very impressed with myself. Not only did I find a dress (and shoes!), it's also not black! In fact, it's a little out of my comfort zone but it's so pretty and it's so lovely on.
Sorry that it's a bit photo heavy!


Nail polish: Gold Rush, Lip liner: Red Diva

Still taking advantage of Boots 3 for 2 offer (which I think ends in a few days!) All the Boots near me are too small and don't stock Models Own but I restrained myself to one bottle and I don't have any golds. I've heard a lot of good things about the Wake Me Up range by Rimmel and needing a new concealer I thought I may as well give it a go. Also been doing some reading up on lip liners. This one was really cheap so worth it to try out. Please let me know your favourite brands for lip liners though.

New Look

I'm never a massive fan of New Look but I do always like going in for a nosey and their shoes are very reasonably priced. These only cost £22.99! They come in black too.





Forever 21

Forever 21 opened a few months back in the Trafford Centre and this is very exciting for me. I just need to live in there! I had to really restrict myself. I'd taken so much into the fitting room with me. The shirt is beautiful though and I know I'll get a lot of wear out of it and best of all, it cost £11.50 at full price!
I've been wanting a cosy jumper as it's got ridiculously cold this last week and I love the colour of this one (which also came in black) and I think it was £18.75. It was definitely less that £20!
And the earrings... I'm drawn to anything with an anchor and this little set was about £3 for 3 pairs! So good!


 Topshop

My dress! My beautiful dress! It's such a beautiful colour. I found it in the sale in Topshop for £20 but it's actually from one of their concessions. (The label says "tfnn London") So definitely not black and lots of sparkle for the party season! And I got the shoes from New Look to go with it and they look lovely.
I feel like a mermaid wearing it!

I'm not going to be wearing it with tights, probably, but here's a photo of what it looks like on...

Huge apologies for (dirty) mirror photo! Just wanted to show how it looked on!

I'm all shopped out now and I'm going to have to be very good for the rest of the month. Eek!

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful dress and I love the shirt!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. :o love love love those heels, so cute :) Hey, if you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've nominated you for a liebster award, see my post for more info :). Lea x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. what's this? I can't see anything on your blog x

      Delete
  4. omg that DRESS IS GORGEOUSS!!! i totally want it..

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. you got some lovely things! the dress and shoes are both gorgeous! The models own polish you picked looks super pretty :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where's your bedspread from? Love the dress I have the same one in gold and cream! (but nowhere near as sparkly :( ) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure sorry! I've had it for so many years now xx

      Delete
  7. those heels are absolutely gorgeous !

    xx Liyana
    http://LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com
    PS : I'm having a MAC giveaway on my blog to celebrate my 1 month of blogging

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your blog!
    Check out mine sometime if you want xx
    http://aimerose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gold Rush looks a bit like OPI GoldenEye! Love the blouse and earrings :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the colour of the dress it's gorgeous!

    Rozi xo
    the-blonde-rose.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that cross shirt! That dress is so pretty too xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. That shirt is amazing, I hate being so far away from my nearest Forever 21!

    xx
    p.s I tagged you in my Leibster Blog Award Post. It's just a little fun activity and a great way of connecting with other blogs!
    www.lissinc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.