photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

8 February 2014

OOTD - MINT & PINK

Today I nipped in to town to pick up a few things I needed and ended up falling in love with the new Body Shop Hair Chalks. My friend Rachelle tried them out on me and I wish I bought them both but I walked away with the pink one. I'm clearly going to end up going back for the blue one.
I also wore out my new Boohoo jumper and boots as well as wearing a pair of jeans by my own choice and I actually love them! CRAZY.


Jumper; Boohoo | Shirt (worn underneath); Primark | Jeans; Dorothy Perkins | Boots; Boohoo | Nails; Rimmel 'Loafer Love For You' & Essie 'Bikini So Teeny'





The jumper was only £15 and I love it. So cosy! I'm completely tempted to buy a couple more... I fail and forgot to include the boots in the outfit photos so I have included an Instagram photo. I LOVE them. They're actually really comfortable and at £35, I think that's a bargain for a good pair of boots.

My makeup today consisted of...


 L'Oréal True Match Foundation 'Rose Ivory'
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Urban Decay Naked 3; shades Limit and Factory
Rimmel Glam Eyes Liquid Liner
L'Oréal Miss Manga Mascara
Bourjois Cream Blush '3'
MAC Rebel Lipstick
The Body Shop Hair Chalk 'Pink'

I really like these hair chalks. So easy to use and I'm surprised how well the colour shows even though I don't have light hair. Rachelle told me to seal it in with hairspray. It will wash out quickly but I like that because it means I can have pretty fairy hair whenever I choose!
I didn't really get the greatest photo to show it off but yeah... go to your local store and try them out!

1 comment:

  1. your hair is absolutely fantastic, i was really hoping that you'd say where you got the chalks from as i was reading down. they're such a good method of getting non-permanent hair colour so you can mix it up, definitely heading down to get some! x

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.