photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

23 February 2014

HOUSE OF HOLLAND INSPIRED NAILS

Today I decided to take some inspiration from the Autumn/Winter 2014 House of Holland show when painting my nails.
The infamous HOH polka dots were back this season and surrounded by neon oranges, bright pinks and emerald greens.


Barry M 'White' | Rimmel 60 Seconds 'Black Taxi' | Models Own 'Beetlejuice'


I painted my nails all white to begin with and then using a dotting tool and black nail varnish to create the polka dots. I then used a nail art brush to draw a line across the top of each nail and fill the gap in with a emerald green shimmery polish. PRESTO!

 

2 comments:

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.