photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

15 February 2014

TODAY'S FACE #1

I'm going to try and make a conscious effort to start doing these type of posts in the hope it makes me alternate my makeup rather than use the same things everyday despite having so many other products!
Today, I've just been to chill with a couple friends and tonight my baby niece and nephew are having a sleepover!




Products used:

Clinique Superprimer
L'Oréal True Match Foundation 'Rose Ivory'
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer 'Ivory'
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer 'Fair'
L'Oréal Superliner Brow Artist 'Brunette'
Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
Rimmel Glam Eyes HD Palette '022 Brixton Brown'
Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner
The Body Shop Big & Curvy Mascara
NYX Blush 'Taupe'
Revlon Cream Blush 'Charmed Enchantment'
Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm 'Standout'

Today was the first time I have used the Revlon blush and lip product as well as the Rimmel eyeshadow palette. I'm pretty impressed with all of them as well. Especially the Matte Balm. They are one of the new releases from Revlon. I also bought one of the Lacquer Balm's, that I haven't tried yet, but the pigmentation of this is amazing.
I got the Eyeko liner in the Birchbox this week and I am obsessed with it. So easy to use and get a perfect flick! And I've said so many times on here how I can't get on with felt tip liners but this is totally changing my mind.
The Clinique primer is a sample I got when I was recently at one of their counters. Not sure on my thoughts yet but it seems to do a decent job. I think my main "gripe" is that is kind of feels more like a moisturiser rather than a barrier on top of my skin.
And I just need to mention this mascara. When I saw the wand I wasn't overjoyed but then I used it and oh my goodness! My lashes look so good! This is especially great on the lower lashes. (It is a slight pain to remove though..!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.