photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

6 July 2014

SUNDAY LOVING #6

First week back to work after a week off is always the worst. So much catching up on top of all the normal jobs to be done. But then a chilled weekend was much appreciated and needed. 
And this week I have been loving...


MUSIC


It seems like a million years since Ed Sheeran's first album came out (and it still sounds amazing!) and last week his second album finally came out and I've been playing it pretty much non stop since. It must be so hard when you do an album that is so amazing to then try and go one better and not many people actually do it but this is incredible and I think it may even be better than +. I can't fully decide my favourite track but I think Nina is probably it at the moment. I genuinely don't think it's possible to get bored of Ed's voice and his beautiful lyrics. 100% recommend this! Perfect summer road trip album.


FILM


This week I saw the film adaption of John Green's The Fault In Our Stars. I've been so excited to see this since I heard they were making it in to a film. The book broke my heart enough (don't worry, this is going to be spoiler free!) so i knew the film would be a massive crier...
I thought they did a really good job translating it for the big screen. Everything looked as I'd pictured it and they cast so well. And yep. I cried. A lot. It destroyed me a little but I really enjoyed it. 
If you don't happen to know anything about it then Hazel is a girl with terminal cancer when she ends up meeting a boy at her cancer support group. So I think you can guess what may happen...


EXTRA



Firstly, apologies for the iPhone photo - I am being lazy. #badblogger...

I don't remember a time when I had clear, good skin but recently I feel it's been getting so much worst and this week especially the spots I have have been painful. I get them down the sides of face and it's a big insecurity to me. 
I decided to see if I stripped my skincare down, would that help? I know when I was in my teens this range from Simple used to help me out a bit so I purchased the face wash and moisturiser from the Spotless Skin range. I've only been using it a couple of days so I'll report back in a few days. 
In the mean time, if you have any tips then please give me some!

2 comments:

  1. I must be the only one that didn't cry whilst watching TFIOS! I had tears in my eyes but I just hate crying in public so much, I managed to hold them back haha :) I really enjoyed the movie though, it was great! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a total baby though! :') drowned the cinema so many times aha x

      Delete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.