photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

30 November 2013

OOTD: MORE FLUFFY THINGS


Smock dress; Topshop | Cardigan; New Look | Nails; "Punk Rock" Kate Moss x Rimmel

I have wanted one of the fluffy cardigans that are doing the rounds for a while now and this morning when I went to get dressed I realised I don't own a black cardigan..! How did that happen? I popped in to New Look when I nipped into town and saw this. It's incredibly similar to the Primark ones that are like a tenner but there's no Primark in town and I just instantly fell in love with how soft and cosy this is so I skipped over to the till with it and I don't think I'll be taking it off for a while.
I probably should have took photos minus the cardigan so you could see the dress but I am a total fail. I'm really into smock dresses at the moment and I was in the Trafford Centre on Wednesday night and spied this one on a mannequin. I found it on the rails and didn't even think twice about it. Complete impulse buy but I love it. It's quite thick jersey material and really over-sized so works perfectly for the time of year and team with the cardigan. Here's the link to it to see it better.


And on my face today...

Benefit Pore-fessional Primer
No7 Beautifully Matte Foundation "Calico"
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer "Ivory"
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer "Fair"
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder "Transparent"
Benefit Browzings "Dark"
ELF Eyelid Primer
MUA Undress Me Too Palette "Naked" & "Lavish"
Rimmel Glam Eyes Eyeliner
Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara
NYX Blush "Taupe"
Sleek Blush By 3 'Sweet Cheeks' Palette "Dolly Mix"
MAC "Rebel" Lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.