photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

26 November 2013

REVIEW: QUINODERM ANTIBACTERIAL FACEWASH

I mentioned in my October favourites about my discovery of the Quinoderm cream that had come to save the day in terms of fighting my spots.


The face wash* is designed to be a soap replacement which, through lots of scientific stuff (see here), gets rid of excess grease and oil as well as combating the acne. I've been using this for a few weeks now. The first time I used it my skin felt quite dry, just as when I first used the cream, but I kept with it using it morning and night and my skin really feels so clean afterwards.
It's a bit stranger that it doesn't lather up at all, which is due to how it's designed to work, but it has calmed down the areas I get spots and my skin also doesn't seem as red.

You can get Quinoderm products just over the counter at the pharmacy and they are so cheap! If you're really struggling with finding products to help your skin, definitely give these a go.


*Quinoderm kindly sent me this facewash to review but all opinions are my own.

1 comment:

  1. Such an interesting post to read. I've never seen this brand before but it looks great :)
    xxElise - www.elisedopson.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.