photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

30 January 2013

BACK TO BLACK

The other week I posted this outfit post. I love colour and I love seeing people being experimental with colour and I do try to add a bit of colour into my life but the inner goth always gets the better of me and I just wear black (and dark colours) all the time. That being said, this is a very dull outfit post but anyway...



Crop top; H&M | Disco Pants; Glamorous | Necklace; Topshop | Rings; H&M




I spent ages looking for a black crop top last week. In my head I knew what I wanted it to be like and this wasn't actually it but it ended up being the only one I liked. However, it is a size 16 but I really like how it looks teamed with the disco pants. Also, it was about a fiver so no big loss!
As for the disco pants, I love these Glamorous dupes but the other day I saw the proper American Apparel ones and they feel so nice! So much thicker and I WANT! I didn't try them because I knew I would buy them and I'm not sure I can justify £74 for them. But so very tempting. 
I couldn't for the life of me get a decent photo of the rings on my hand so sorry about this shoddy excuse for a photo. The rings came in this pack of 5 for £3.99 in H&M. There's 3 metallic ones and 2 matte ones and they vary in size. I love them! They come in silver/chrome too. So nice for making a plain outfit look a bit more interesting and an absolute bargain too! Much cheaper than the ones I posted in this wishlist.

Face of the day time! 
And apologies for the crazy eyes that I have going on...


Nivea Express Hydration Primer
B. Even Skintone Corrector
No.7 Beautifully Matte Foundation (Cool Vanilla)
ELF Maximum Coverage Concealer (Porcelain)
No.7 Blemish Cover Stick (Fair)
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder (001 Transparent)
Benefit Brow-zings (Dark)
Sleek Au Naturel Palette (Nubuck, Bark, Noir)
Natural Collection White Eyeshadow
Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeliner (005 Nude)
L'Oréal Telescopic Mascara (Noir/Black)
Rimmel Exaggerate Full Colour Lip Liner (024 Red Diva)
Rimmel Apocolips (Big Bang)
ELF Blush (Peachy Keen)


3 comments:

  1. lovely outfit - i'm the same, can't help the inner goth from coming out most of the time! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous outfit, i only wish i could wear those pants.

    Txx

    http://www.fantasticfunfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiiii,

    Just found you thru #Bbloggers, love this blog so I will be hanging around =)(Jessica Knox / OhSoGawjess)

    Those pants are awesome!

    Want to follow me too?
    http://ohsogawjess.blogspot.co.uk/
    Jessica
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.