photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

20 August 2014

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?

I typed that title and then got Mrs Weasley in my head from Chamber of Secrets when the Weasley boys bring Harry back to the Burrow...


So... hello.

Ended up on an accidental blog break, didn't I? 


It was very much accidental. I didn't know the last time I posted would end up being the last for so long. Sunday rolled around and I thought I should probably start writing up a "Sunday Loving" post but I was laid in bed and thought "but I'm not loving anything right now". I felt really low and so I decided not to blog because I always feel like if you're not into what you're writing it's going to show and be obvious.

This feeling didn't really shake and each week I just didn't want to write anything or share anything with you guys. Nothing personal. I just don't want to put anything up through force that I'm not actually happy with. At the end of the day this blog is purely a hobby. 

I've felt like this before in the past. It comes and goes. Some days are worse than others. Some days I can't bear to even look at other people. But the last few months have been hard. I'm not going in to the ins and outs of my personal life, that's not why I'm here. I still don't really feel all that much better but I'm trying hard. I go on holiday in a few weeks and I think I really need that to just switch off and chill out. I have way too much stress on my plate that just needs to disappear.

Guess I just wanted to put something out there that I haven't disappeared for good. I've still been writing down ideas, I just haven't had the motivation to do anything with those ideas.
I've been taking a lot of photos today though and even drafted some posts. I'll put one live in a few days when I'm not as sleepy and had chance to read it back and see it makes sense (like this clearly does..!)

Hope this doesn't all seem like nonsense and is understandable. 

Thank you for reading my tiny little blog though. Means a lot. x


RIP Robin Williams. I'm really going to miss you. Thank you for making me happy and I hope you are at ease now. x



1 comment:

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.