photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

15 May 2013

DRESS LIKE...ERIN MCNAUGHT

I'm on a roll with these Dress Like... posts! And today's is someone who became a new girl crush at a pretty rapid rate.
Erin McNaught is an Australian model and TV presenter and she was once Miss Australia! She's an absolute babe and she's about to marry Example so there's a pretty decent list of reasons to be jealous of her right there. And the girl got style!

Rather than doing the usual "By day/night" categories, I found it easier to do it more on colour palettes. Let me know if you prefer this way!


DARK


 



I love the crazy print clash and how she gets away with it. Teamed with statement yet simple accessories.


LIGHT

 



Erin has killer cheekbones so you'll definitely want to invest in a good highlighter to show them off. She's just fabulous!
And now I want the Warehouse playsuit so badly...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.