photo Home_zps6eb3d7a0.png  photo About_zps1df47c8e.png  photo Contact_zps4f90572f.png  photo Blogroll_zpse5c46e84.png  photo disclaimer_zpsd5ca5387.png

10 April 2014

TODAY'S FACE #3: BIRTHDAY EDITION

So today I am the ripe old age of 22..! I'm not really into celebrating my own birthday. So longs as I don't have to be at work and can do whatever I want (ie buy Kinder Eggs and watch Skins all afternoon) then I'm more than happy. I am going out for tea later with my mum, dad and sister so this is what is on my face...




I actually forgot a primer today and my makeup seems to have stuck around well so far. Having said that I have only left the house to go round the corner to Tesco!
I obviously used L'Oréal True Match Foundation in C1 Rose Ivory and as always Rimmel's Wake Me Up concealer under my eyes and Collection Lasting Perfection concealer on the few blemishes I currently have.
I used a couple of products from yesterday's pretty big haul, the first of which was the Sleek Eyebrow Stylist to shape and fill in my brows. (Note to self: take better brow photos as eyebrow game is pretty strong at the moment! haha!) I also put in a bit of Benefit's Gimme Brow in the Medium/Dark shade. This helps make them look fuller and adds some colour too.
I used the Avon eyeshadow primer all over my lids and then used the Urban Decay Naked 3. I put Nooner all over the lid and then a bit of Liar in the centre. I blended a bit of Factory through the crease and then blended in Blackheart at the outer corner. Then I had an almighty disaster. I tightlined with Rimmel's Scandaleyes Pencil and one eye was fine, the other eye decided that today it would water like crazy and smudged all my eyeshadow! With a lot of make up remover and cotton buds I sort of fixed it but I had to blend in a teeny bit of Darkside from the palette to make both eyes look even! I also put Nooner under my eye a little.
For liner, I used the Eyeko Skinny Liner and then putting lashings of L'Oréal's Miss Manga mascara on top and bottom lashes.
As always, I used the NYX blush in Taupe for a teeny bit of contouring and I used the No7 Pop and Glow Blush in Classic Rose on my cheeks. I also put a teeny bit of Benefit's High Beam on my cheekbones too.
Finally, another product from yesterday's haul was the Barry M Gelly Lips in Alpha. It is so bright and shiny. Perfect for Spring and Summer!

If you can't get all made up to just sit in the house on your birthday, then when the hell can you?!

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday! Your eyeshadow looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a belated Happy Birthday! Hope you had a great day!
    Your eyeshadow is lovely.

    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.