18 June 2014

REVIEW: ZOEVA BRUSHES

A month or so ago I bought a couple of Zoeva brushes from POM Shop. I've heard a lot about Zoeva brushes from the online blogging community and they've been given a lot of hype as well as being reasonably priced so I decided to try them out.





I got the 102 Silk Finish Face Brush and the 127 Luxe Sheer Cheek Brush. For a while I've been after another buffing style brush so i can wash my real techniques one a bit more often. I've really been enjoying using the 102 for buffing foundation. It's a lot more dense than the Real technique Buffing Brush - probably some way in between that and their Expert Face Brush. I definitely prefer this to the Expert Face (I really don't get on with that all that much) and I've kind of abandoned the Buffing Brush since buying the 102.
I have also been after a decent contour brush. I think being honest, I'm never gonna get the hang of contouring no matter what brush I used but I felt a tapered brush must help some way to making it seem like I've done an okay job. I picked the 127 and I really like this too. it picks up just the right amount of product, applies and blends nicely for the right amount of definition.

These brushes are super soft and wash pretty well. The 127 ended up with a few "fly away" bristles, as you can see in the photos, but nothing that hinders the brush quality. The prices are pretty decent too. The 102 is £8.50 and 127 is £10.50. Pretty keen to try out more now even though I probably don't need any more brushes now...

Have any of you tried Zoeva brushes? What do you think of them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for reading my blog. Please leave any comments. I read them all! :) Any negative/unnecessary hate will be removed.